Friday, April 1, 2011

PLL....ehh?

So, I've been trying really hard to get into the pretty little liars book series, but it sure has proven a challenge.  First off, I'm a mega-huge fan of the TV show, I mean who doesn't think caleb is TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD HOT? All the amazing relationships, and intense mysteries/drama on that show keep me obsessing over it for days. So, I figured 'hey! why not read the books?'.  WELL I've been trying to read the first one. Yeah....no.  I feel like I'm reading the script for the first episode. It's weird.  I probably should of read the books before becoming completely obsessed with the show...but what can ya do! Therefore, I'm gonna put that one off for later.  But don't let this stop you from reading the series!  I'm just not in the right state of mind to read it yet......if you get what I mean. Tata for now!

<3,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment